Warranty Terms & Conditions For Used Equipment
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this instrument apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
hplc4sale.co.uk (Jaytee Biosciences Ltd) warranty all reconditioned instruments for a pre-agreed period. This period can be from 30 days to 1 year from the date of installation / delivery of the instrument. Generally newer equipment has a longer warranty than older equipment.
Additional warranty periods can be negotiated at the time of purchase if required.
The list below outlines the items covered by our warranty:
Parts Included In Warranty
- Electronic Assemblies – e.g. PCB’s, Transducers, Interface Cards
- Mechanical Assemblies – e.g. Pump Drive assemblies, XYZ Transport Systems
- Power Supplies – e.g Low and High Voltage Supplies, Lamp Supplies, Cases, Metalwork and Enclosures.
- Major assemblies – PCB’s, Power Supplies, and Displays etc covered for warranty term.
Typical Parts NOT Included In Warranty (pumps)
- Plunger Seals
- Check Valves
- Check Valve Cartridges
- Purge Valve
- Solvent Filters
- Wash Seals
- Degasser fluid parts
- Gradient Valves
- Wetted Path Components
- Software Updates
- Tubing and Fittings
- Consumable Parts
Are you an academic organisation?
Gilson 821 Pressure Regulator Spec
This unit carries out three functions:
- dampening pulses created by the System pumps
- regulating the pressure of fluid in the SFC system,
- heat exchanging to reduce the temperature in the hydraulic circuit.
The key components inside the unit are:
- heat exchanger
- pulse dampener
- ventilation fan
- power supply and logic boards
- pressure regulation valve and its pressure transducer
The instrument is designed to work in the pressure range 8 to 40 MPa and to a maximum flow rate of 5 mL/min.
Contact us for more information.
Installation option available. Please note that all prices quoted are exclusive of UK VAT.
EnquireMake An Offer
* This Gilson 821 Pressure Regulator comes with an Operational Qualification Certificate, and has been tested for faulty parts such as seals and check valves.