Warranty Terms & Conditions For Used Equipment
Note: Our warranty terms quoted for this instrument apply to mainland UK customers. For clients outside of this locale, please enquire at point of sale.
hplc4sale.co.uk (Jaytee Biosciences Ltd) warranty all reconditioned instruments for a pre-agreed period. This period can be from 30 days to 1 year from the date of installation / delivery of the instrument. Generally newer equipment has a longer warranty than older equipment.
Additional warranty periods can be negotiated at the time of purchase if required.
The list below outlines the items covered by our warranty:
Parts Included In Warranty
- Electronic Assemblies – e.g. PCB’s, Transducers, Interface Cards
- Mechanical Assemblies – e.g. Pump Drive assemblies, XYZ Transport Systems
- Power Supplies – e.g Low and High Voltage Supplies, Lamp Supplies, Cases, Metalwork and Enclosures.
- Major assemblies – PCB’s, Power Supplies, and Displays etc covered for warranty term.
Typical Parts NOT Included In Warranty (ftirs)
- Wetted Path Components
- Software Updates
- Tubing and Fittings
- Consumable Parts
Are you an academic organisation?
- Large 25 mm optical aperture and very short internal optical path in the interferometer provide performance levels associated with far larger lab systems
- Optics are permanently aligned for ease-of-use and reliable operation
- The interferometer's moving mirror uses the unique Flexture system for long-lasting, proven reliability
- Solid state laser provides long life, reliable operation and precision while enabling compact design
- Interchangeable standard transmission modules, DialPath, TumblIR, diamond ATR, germanium ATR, ZnSe multi-bounce ATR, specular reflectance and diffuse reflectance sampling accessories for optimized optical performance and zero user alignment (please enquire for availability)
- The only required external utility is power
The Cary 630 FTIR 'Snap-and-go' accessories improve testing - they slide in and out in seconds, with no alignment required.
Sampling Accessory (as pictured)
- Diamond ATR
Download the Agilent brochure
This is a fully refurbished instrument in superb working order, complete with Notepad and MicroLab software installed and new Samsung printer - please enquire for full details.
Installation option available. Please note that all prices quoted are exclusive of UK VAT.
EnquireMake An Offer